Dual Channel, GNSS Disciplined 10 MHz Frequency Reference with Rubidium Holdover
Dual Channel Low Noise GNSS Locked Rubidium 10 MHz Frequency Reference
For many applications, the phase noise of a Rubidium reference is not acceptable. The NR2110D-R/O/G incorporates a low noise OCXO that is disciplined to the Rubidium reference. This product also adds a 26 channel GNSS receiver that brings the long-term stability of GNSS. The NR2110D-R/O/G brings the best of three timing technologies together- the low phase noise of the OCXO, excellent holdover stability of Rubidium and the long-term stability of GNSS GPS locking. All channels are continuously monitored and displayed locally and accessible via RS232 or Ethernet. Additional stability options offer thermal and vibration isolation.
- Two transient and fault protected channels with local indicators on the front and rear panel.
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources..
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- Dual time base option assures reference integrity
- aging less than 5E-11/month (unlocked)
- temperature stability <5E-10 0 to 50C (unlocked)
- Warm-up time , 12 min
- High stability 1PPS option available , < 1 ns -P-P (see curve)
- Available with BNC or SMA output connectors
- Networking with SNMP
- Additional Stability options available- see additional info tab
- Available with either SMA or BNC output connectors
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2110D-R/O/G