picoPOD Locked Frequency Reference in a Compact Chassis Locks to External PPS
Micro sized locked frequency reference locks a low phase noise , high stability OCXO to an external 1PPS source. Provides a continuous calculation of Allan Deviation. Operates from a single 5 Vdc power source and is easily integrated. Available at 10MHz ,50MHz 0r 100MHz.
- 0.5 Vrms frequency reference output with harmonics well below -30dBc
- All inputs and outputs are fault and transient protected
- Low phase noise OCXO with an unlocked stability of <5ppb/day
- The base unit operates from 5Vdc.
- Features auto calibration that stores the best known GPS crystal calibration coefficients in non-volatile memory and are applied to the OCXO during a PPS loss condition. Long-term drift is effectively eliminated
- Available 10MHz, 50MHz, 100 MHz
Brand : Novus SKU :NR7005