Source for PPS and NMEA- 26 Channel GNSS Receiver
1pps Source operates from -60 to +60 Vdc in Three Ranges or an AC adapter
The NR3700-PPS is a low cost means to have a source of PPS and NMEA data if a 10 MHz reference is not required. The 26 Channel GNSS receiver quickly acquires and can be programmed to produce a PPS pulse once an accuracy level has been achieved or to produce a PPS from a TCXO source continuously. NMEA data streams can be programmed to content and baud rates.
- GNSS lock indicator and built in self test
- PPS accuracy 15 ns @ 1 sigma.
- 26 Channel GNSS receiver
- PPS pulse programmable in 1 usec increments.
- Cable delay compensation
- Operates from DC Power in three ranges +- (10 to 18, 18 to 36, 36 to 65) VDC or an AC Adapter
- Available in Kit Form (Includes reference, antenna, 50′ cable, and power adapter)
Brand : Novus SKU :NR3700-G-PPS