10 Channel, 10 MHz Rubidium Frequency Reference with Display and Networking – NR2310D-R
High Stability 10 channel, 10 MHz Rubidium Frequency Reference
A low cost reference featuring the stability of Rubidium (< 1 ppb/year). In many applications, an OCXO does not have the stability required and GNSS GPS locking is not an option. This reference offers excellent stability where cost is a major driver and the higher phase noise of Rubidium is acceptable. If low phase is also required see our NR2310D-RO that adds a low phase noise OCXO to improve phase noise. The ten channel configuration yields a better phase noise and skewing than a reference and a separate distribution amplifier. Skewing for the ten channels is less than 5 ns. This single rack unit chassis, having ten channels, frequently meets the needs of complex systems and often eliminates the need for a distribution amplifier.
- Temperature stability <5E-12/day
- Harmonics <25 dBc Output amplitude 6.0 dBm.
- Phase Noise (dBc/Hz).
- Excellent holdover stability <±5E-11month
- Outputs are fault protected and monitored continuously.
- Built-in test circuitry throughout the design.
- Power supplies, signal present are monitored.
- SNMP available
- Also available with 10 MHz square CMOS outputs.
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2310D-R