picoPOD Single 100 MHz/50 MHz Channel GNSS Locked Frequency Reference in a Compact Chassis
100/50 MHz GNSS Disciplined Reference for System Timing
GNSS GPS locked frequency reference featuring a high stability low phase noise OCXO. 1PPS and NMEA source and reports equipment status locally via RS232 port. Provides a continuous calculation of Allan Deviation. Operates from a single 5 Vdc power source and is easily integrated.
- GPS, BeiDou, Galileo, and GLONASS reception.
- 0.5 Vrms 10 MHz output with harmonics well below -30dBc
- All inputs and outputs are fault and transient protected
- Low phase noise OCXO with an unlocked stability of <5ppb/day (lower phase noise options available)
- The base unit operates from 5Vdc.
- NMEA output at full RS232 levels- logic LVCMOS available
- Features auto calibration that stores the best known GPS crystal calibration coefficients in non-volatile memory and are applied to the OCXO during a GPS loss condition. Long-term drift is effectively eliminated
- 50 MHz available
- PPS source and the unit may also be locked to an external PPS source.
Brand : Novus SKU :NR7000-OG-100