NMEA-PPS Master Timing Source with Prioritize Timing Selection
Portable Timing Source that Synchronizes to GNSS or a NMEA/PPS External Source-OCXO Holdover
The NP3001 accepts timing information from either an embedded GNSS receiver or an external NMEA/PPS source. Each source can be prioritized. Once synchronized the unit will produce NMEA and PPS from the selected source. If all sources fail, the unit becomes a simulator based upon its internal OCXO. Battery backup allows the unit to be synchronized and then used to bring timing information into a GNSS denied environment. Front panel display provides equipment status and facilitates the equipment configuration. The 26 Channel GNSS receiver quickly acquires and can be programmed to produce a PPS pulse once an accuracy level has been achieved or to produce a PPS from a TCXO source continuously. NMEA data streams can be programmed to content and baud rates. The unit may also be powered from a DC source or a Novus power adapter.
- GNSS lock indicator and built in self test
- 1PPS accuracy 15 ns @ 1 sigma.
- 26 Channel GNSS receiver
- 1PPS pulse programmable in 1 ms increments.
- Cable delay compensation
- Operates from DC Power in three ranges +- (10 to 18, 18 to 36, 36 to 65) VDC or an AC Adapter
- Accepts timing from the GNSS GPS receiver or an external NMEA/PPS source
Brand : Novus SKU :NP3001