Portable 10 MHz OCXO or Rubidium based GNSS Disciplined Frequency Reference Holdover Stability < 0.5 ppb
The frequency reference that allows you to start out in a GNSS environment then bring the reference into a GNSSS denied environment and hold < 0.5 ppb for 4 hours. Once you return to a GNSS available environment the instrument will report the amount of drift that occurred in the denied environment. GNSS-locked 10 MHz OCXO based frequency reference locked to a 26 channel multi-satellite system receiver, Unit produces 3- 10 MHz Sine, 1PPS, NMEA and a synthesized secondary channel that can range from 14 kHz to 10 MHz. Auto-calibration maintains output stability in an intermittent GPS environment. Battery provides for in excess of four hours of use. Event inputs record to 100 ns resolution. Rubidium PPS holdover < 5 usec/day
- <0.5 ppb frequency stability for 4 hours
- 26 channel high-sensitivity, multi-GNSS receiver. supports TRAIM and various position modes, allowing it to output accurate and robust 1 PPS synchronized to UTC time.
- Supports GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, SBAS, Active Anti-Jamming and Advanced Multi-path Mitigation functions.
- Three 10 MHz sine or Square precision reference signals
- Optional synthesized secondary channel that can range from 14 kHz to 10 MHz
- Event input records to 100 ns resolution.
- PPS drift unlocked < 5 usec/day
- IRIG B sine or Square
Brand : Novus SKU :NR300