Dual Channel, 10 MHz GNSS GPS Locked Low Noise Rubidium Frequency Reference – NR2110-ROG
For many applications, the phase noise of a Rubidium reference is not acceptable. The NR2110-ROG incorporates a low noise OCXO that is disciplined to the Rubidium reference. The Rubidium source is in turn disciplined to the GNSS GPS. The NR2110-ROG brings the best of three timing technologies together- the low phase noise of the OCXO, excellent holdover stability of Rubidium and the long-term stability of GNSS locking. All channels are continuously monitored and displayed locally and accessible via RS232 .
- Two transient and fault protected channels with local indicators on the front and rear panel.
- Exceptional Allan Deviation < 1E-12
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources..
- aging less than 5E-11/month (unlocked)
- temperature stability <5E-10 0 to 50C (unlocked)
- Warm-up time , 12 min
- High stability PPS option available , < 100 ps -P-P (see curve)
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2110-ROG