10 Channel, Low Noise Rubidium, GNSS Disciplined 10 MHz Frequency Reference – NR2310D-R/O/G
10 Channel, 10 MHz High Stability GNSS Disciplined Low Noise Rubidium Frequency Reference
For many applications, the phase noise of a Rubidium reference is not acceptable. The NR2310D/R/O incorporates a low noise OCXO that is disciplined to the Rubidium reference. This product also adds a 26 channel GNSS receiver that brings the long-term stability of GNSS. The GNSS GPS receiver disciplines the Rubidium source. The NR2310D-ROG brings the best of three timing technologies together- the low phase noise of the OCXO, excellent holdover stability of Rubidium and the long-term stability of GNSS locking. Ten channels typically meets the needs of most systems eliminating the need for a distribution amplifier and minimizing noise degradation. All channels are continuously monitored and displayed locally and accessible via RS232 or Ethernet. Available with 5 10 MHz sine and 5- PPS outputs.
- 10 transient and fault protected 10MHz channels with local indicators on the front and rear panel.
- Option-operates from AC or DC power sources..
- Monitor and set alert limits on each output.
- aging less than 5E-11/month (unlocked)
- temperature stability <5E-10 0 to 50C (unlocked)
- Warm-up time , 12 min
- High stability 1PPS option available , < 1 ns -P-P (see curve)
- Available with BNC or SMA output connectors
- Networking with SNMP
- Additional stability options available- see additional info tab
- External lock to 1PPS option
- Available with 5 10 MHz Sine out and 5 PPS
Brand : Novus SKU :NR2310D-R/O/G