10 MHz, GNSS GPS Disciplined Oscillator, TCXO Frequency Reference
TCXO based 10 MHz Frequency Reference
Compact TCXO based GNSS GPS Disciplined 10 MHz frequency reference designed to be easily integrated into your system to provide precision 10 MHz, 1PPS and NMEA for master timing. The unit features a 26 channel high-sensitivity, high-accuracy multi-GNSS receiver. Supports TRAIM, GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, SBAS, Active Anti-Jamming and Advanced Multi-path Mitigation functions. Auto-calibration stores the most recent compensation coefficients – dramatically minimizing long-term drift. Single 5 Vdc power supply for convenient system integration. Status signals alert the system to BIT failures or loss of GNSS signal. A low cost alternative to an OCXO based reference for less demanding phase noise applications.
- 26 channel GNSS receiver.
- NMEA at full RS232 levels
- Status signals alert of a long-term GNSS loss.
- Frequencies to 100 MHz available.
- Power consumption < 1 Watt.
- Available -60 to +60 Vdc in three ranges.
- Available as a GPS DO kit
Typical Phase Noise
Offset Phase Noise (dBc/Hz)
1 Hz -50
10 Hz -100
100 Hz -120
Brand : Novus SKU :NR6720-TG