GNSS Locked 100 MHz Frequency Reference
The NR3620-100 100 MHz frequency reference locks a low phase noise OCXO to the GNSS. Controller continuously monitors the correction coefficients being applied to the OCXO to compensate for aging and temperature stability. The coefficients are stored in non-volatile memory and in the event of GPS loss, are used to maintain the accuracy of the crystal – GPS loss offset +- 10 ppb. NMEA and 1PPS outputs available.
- Low phase noise OCXO.
- GNSS GPS lock indicator and built-in self test.
- Holdover stability of 7 ppb/day.
- Self-calibration minimizes frequency transition during GNSS lock to < 10ppb.
- Locked accuracy < 4E-11.
See demo video on YOUTUBE (NR3620)
- Operates from DC power in three ranges +- (10 to 18, 18 to 36, 36 to 65) Vdc or an AC adapter.
- 1PPS accuracy 15 ns 1 sigma.
- Indicators and signals provide GNSS GPS lock and unit self-test status.
- Available in kit form (includes reference, active antenna, 50′ cable, and power adapter).
GPS DO Kit available, wide input power range (-60 to +60 Vdc)
Brand : Novus SKU : NR3620-100