Compact Six Channel Frequency Reference
Six independent 13 dBm 10MHz sine outputs that are fault and transient protected and individually monitored. Channel status available over RS232 port. NMEA -0183 port at full RS232 levels or 3.3 Vdc logic. PPS at 3.3 Vdc Only a single voltage power source required. The unit also features auto-calibration that compensates for long-term crystal drift to provide years of precise performance. There is also a GNSS GPS lock status signal, 1PPS and serial port to provide access to NMEA and equipment status.
- 26 channel high-sensitivity, high-accuracy multi-GNSS receiver. Supports TRAIM, GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, SBAS, Active Anti-Jamming and Advanced Multi-path Mitigation functions.
- PC104 compliant mechanical design.
- Operates from -60 to +60 Vdc power in three ranges.
- Auto-calibration minimizes long-term drift.
- GPS DO with active antenna
Typical Phase Noise
Offset Phase Noise (dBc/Hz)
1 Hz -90
10 Hz -130
100 Hz -150
Brand : Novus SKU : NR4600-O/G